Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Same old posts on the forum

2»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I would rather talk about hyperminimalist architecture. Any takers?

Is that like clean eating but for buildings?

Well, I would say it's more like raw vegan.
  • tomoswilding
    tomoswilding Posts: 56 Member
    clutch curling? Yeah, let's talk about clutch curling.

This made me laugh. I endorse this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    That actually doesn't annoy me at all. I have this power and ability to not open threads that don't interest me.

what is this wizardry?
    It's a secret and nearly lost magic.
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    LMAO! This is the same reason I no longer read Cosmo (you can only tell me so many ways to orgasm) or Shape (lose 15 pounds this month! turns into lose 25 next month W/O working out).... they make $ off of circular repetition.
  • MB_Positif
    LMAO! This is the same reason I no longer read Cosmo (you can only tell me so many ways to orgasm) or Shape (lose 15 pounds this month! turns into lose 25 next month W/O working out).... they make $ off of circular repetition.

What!? You're just talking in circles!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gillibeech
    Gillibeech Posts: 16 Member
    There always the weather!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    That actually doesn't annoy me at all. I have this power and ability to not open threads that don't interest me.

This. And it's what I expect from MFP. If I want to talk about my other interests, I go where people share them.

And I understand that not everyone has been here as long as I have, and to some it's not an old topic. But I also ran a dating advice site for about a dozen years, and had a lot of repeat questions there. And worked at a vet's, where I'd recite the same post-op instructions dozens of times a week.

Now, if it's the SAME person, asking the SAME question, over and over and over again, looking for a different answer, then I do get annoyed.
  • MB_Positif
    Now, if it's the SAME person, asking the SAME question, over and over and over again, looking for a different answer, then I do get annoyed.

YES! That is truly awful.