October Challenge

Options
"Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!! flowerforyou

Two years ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 23 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners were calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the October Challenge. First weigh-in would be October 4th and every Friday after that. There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and October 4th things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling smile wink

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I would love to stay in for Oct! :flowerforyou:
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd love to stay in again. Didn't do so well in September, so would love to try to break through my mini plateau.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay in for the October challenge as well!!! :flowerforyou:
  • killenmc
    killenmc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good challenge, I think I am up for it!
  • arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in Again!!! Thanks for doing this....
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in for october as I am losing weight!
  • valerie_3585
    Options
    This is excactly what I need to get some motivation. I cheat on someday's. I'm new, only a week I've been doing my fitness. Please let me join :)
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I need to stay.......It makes me get on the scale.....
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Bump - still time to join,
  • Tashac17
    Options
    I need to start this challenge, three days into October and I can't seem to stop eating. I'm getting bigger and bigger and this is the most difficult time I have found to lose weight. I'm a serial yo yo diet but I want to get heathy. This challenge is what I need????
  • alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Please count me in again if you haven't already!