Me again

Options
Here i am yet again trying to loose weight and i really hope this is the time that works for me
i have many issues to adress about my weight and weight loss
1. my body is unlikely to every resemble the teenage me too many stretch marks and baggy bits
2. so tired from not much sleep and 2 kids under 3
3. too many different diets too many well this worked for me how the hell do i figure out what is right for me
4. exercise i struggle cant find any that fit round my kids and that make me want to do more

So here is me starting again gonna be open honest and take it one step at a time
any help criticisms or kicks in the bums welcomed and hopfully i will be posting more and loseing weight
ps excuse any bad spelling or grammar it is not my strong point and my computer is so old that if u try to use spell check it stalls it for ages

Replies

• Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Patience and consistency. Not two strong points for people with children under 5 as when mine were that young I used most of my patience and consistency in dealing with the children. I still seem to use a lot and now the last two are entering their teens. But I wish you luck and if you need a kick in the bum and are willing to administer same feel free to send me a friend request. :smile:
  • botaylor1166
    botaylor1166 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! I have a 2 year old daughter and have been struggling since she was born to find the right exercise because I work full time and don't want to give up my evening hours with my daughter. I have started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and it is ONLY 30 minutes a day so I have managed to get up every morning an hour earlier than usual to fit it in before my daughter gets up and we start our day. On the weekends I don't get up any earlier but do my workout while my daughter watches Dora on the TV upstairs (she likes to take her time moving in the morning). It has been working for me so maybe give it a try! As for eating...I have decided to count my calories because I LOVE food and I get a lot of food in with the 1200 calories I'm allowed each day. I'm NOT one to cut my carbs and that because I love bread and pasta so I find thsi is a happy and healthy way to lose weight. You may add me as a friend adn we can help each other on this sturggle if you like. Good luck!
  • Elorasdad
    Options
    First let me say I do not know your situation and that being said what has worked for me is doing a life change with my wife. We both changed how we eat and we exercise together even with 2 kids under 3 :).

If you are married or living with someone doing this together is my only recommendation.

I hope this time works out for you and you achieve what it is you are looking for.

and as for the misspellings you might want to try Google chrome or Firefox for a browser, they both have spell checking built-in.

Good luck