Walter White vs Tony Soprano?

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
Who wins on an all out fight? Im gonna go with Mr White cuz he's got the brains. But Tony had a bigger team.

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hmm....I don't know about that. But I cannot deny the Heisenberg brains. What needs more credit is Tony was not inferior, only more reactive than calculated.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Tony, why is this even a question? :laugh:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Walt of course. With an incompetent idiot for a partner he still took out the biggest drug empire around while running circles around the DEA and the mexican cartel. And hell, singlehandedly took out a neo-nazi camp by himself despite being in the final stages of cancer. Tony's crew would all be dead from ricin poisoning before they even knew there was a battle coming.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    This is a great question that I have found myself pondering consistently since first reading!

The biggest difference I see is Tony was known by EVERYONE. Walt/Heisenberg was known only by a select few. Both cause elements of fear in many different ways.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Who wins on an all out fight? Im gonna go with Mr White cuz he's got the brains. But Tony had a bigger team.

Tony Sopranos can make better offense, White can make better defense and with the right timing and supplies make a better offense that will completely own Soprano. But in an all out fight, unless theres ample supplies to make a bomb or something and a warning about the fight happening before hand, Tony will punch white till his bones start looking like granulated salt.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Tony got emotional. For example, in one episode, he's crying in his car over a girl listening to...oh girl, I'd be in trouble if you leave me now....we never saw such moments with Mr White.
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm all for Walt.
  • NormInv
    Options

Tony Sopranos can make better offense, White can make better defense and with the right timing and supplies make a better offense that will completely own Soprano. But in an all out fight, unless theres ample supplies to make a bomb or something and a warning about the fight happening before hand, Tony will punch white till his bones start looking like granulated salt.

don't mean person to person. Walter apparatus vs Tony apparatus
  • dylanafghjkl
    dylanafghjkl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Tony got emotional. For example, in one episode, he's crying in his car over a girl listening to...oh girl, I'd be in trouble if you leave me now....we never saw such moments with Mr White.
    WHERE IS THE MONEY SKYLAR???????? WHERE IS THE REST??????
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    If they're just thrown in an empty room together, Walt is a goner. If they're set up Iron Chef style with supplies to make weapons, poison, smoke screens, etc. to prepare, Tony doesn't stand a chance.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Tony is overweight and Walt has cancer.....head to head I think Tony would take Walt just based on how many times he got beat up in BB. I would be rooting for Walt though.
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Got to be Walt. Everyone under-estimates him.... he would know Tony's moves before Tony did!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    No contest Walter White!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

don't mean person to person. Walter apparatus vs Tony apparatus

Oh like a long-term gang war or something? Walter of course.
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Any man who can repeatedly show himself in his tighty whiteys and STILL be Heisenberg wins in my book.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Tony sits on Walter. Game over.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Walt of course. With an incompetent idiot for a partner he still took out the biggest drug empire around while running circles around the DEA and the mexican cartel. And hell, singlehandedly took out a neo-nazi camp by himself despite being in the final stages of cancer. Tony's crew would all be dead from ricin poisoning before they even knew there was a battle coming.

QFT!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tony. for real?

tumblr_mkov2xcjCP1rzv2gno1_400.gif
  • NormInv
    Options
    One point for Tony is that they need showed him in an impossible situation that stretched belief. Walter though came through several situations that were really stretching including last episode.
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    As an Italian woman, I am highly offended by the notion of some p*$$¥ chem teacher that cooks meth even being compared. Brains, yes, but too many morals. Siamo Italiano. Siamo como se dice? Oh yeah, badass