WHAT A RUSH!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    DIANE!!!! I totally missed this over the weekend!!!!

That is SO incredibly awesome!! I only have the nerve to jog on my treadmill in my house, but one day.......... :bigsmile:

You should be so proud of yourself, you are SO amazing!! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Congrats Diane, thanks for posting your success. I'm glad you indicated that people hadn't seen it because I for one had no idea you posted a success story.

I wish I could run, except in the water, it kills my knees.; Am glad you are not having that issue.

Keep up the great work, you are the best!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am sooo very sorry I missed this! You did a fantastic job and you have every right to be proud of your accomplishment! I am very proud of you and you inspire me so much!!! Keep it up and you will be jogging the whole two miles soon....then the big 5k!!!!!

WHOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!:wink::happy: :wink: :happy:
  • krklstephi
    krklstephi Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • kimbalee661
    kimbalee661 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an acomplishment!! I absolutly know the feeling because I haven't been able to jog in over 15 years and am finally jogging on my nightly exercise! Keep it up......you can only continue to go UP!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That truly is an awesome success story. Thanks for sharing! You inspire me to try running again someday:-)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for reading and commenting...I appreciate it very much!
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! I am so proud of you!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    DIANE!! :heart: I am so proud of you!! What an accomplishment! Congratulations! Every step makes a huge difference. Way to go on taking that first step! Maybe I will follow in your footsteps soon! :smooched:
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • mwolset
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, sweetie! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait until I get to the point where I can jog too! You're very inspiring to me, my friend! *big hugs*
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys too!

I was very motivated by all the extra support today that I wanted to see if I could do it again...and I did! Wahoo!

A great big huge thank you to everyone because it is YOU who motivate ME!
  • Newme2b
    Newme2b Posts: 32
    Options
    YAY Diane!! I am SO sorry it has taken me this long to reply to your success. I hope you continue to do great things and share wonderful accomplishments with us!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!