I need Friends and Competition!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ottawa_Randy
    Ottawa_Randy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I find I lose best in a Challenge type situation and definitely better in a group.
    I use http://www.dietbetter.com helps keep the pressure on as well. You join a group (quite a few are MFP's) and lay your money down that you will lose 4% in your 30 day window. If you are serious, it is relatively easy and you can go in with others from here. I joined "Sarah's Fall Back Into Shape" yesterday for $25 and it has a few MFP's in it. You get your money back and an even share of the pot if you lose your 4%. A friend is on her 4th "Bet" and has won 3 and lost one but she is doing incredible.

Also sent the Friend request.
  • aliciaparsons38
    aliciaparsons38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I just recently started and most of my friends that started with me only stayed on for one day. I'm super competitive and need some motivation. Ill add you and anyone else on here add me!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm available and awesome.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Married, dad of two soon to be three... Down 187.6 in 15 months... Anyone is welcome to add me. My diary is open to friends and I comment all the time and log daily.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I'm available and awesome.

^^^ He really is!
  • taylorbib
    taylorbib Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Adding you,i'm currently 6 ft and weight 145 lb.! My goal is to same the same height and weight a least 130 lb.! I need some friends and motivational help!
  • Vidaisy09
    Options
    I could use some friends on here too and also the friendly competition! Adding you!
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sent u a request! I could use some more motivating people as well :)
  • SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    Hello there! Friendly competition is a good thing! Always accept new friends.
  • jamd95
    jamd95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Feel free to add me. I want to start being more active of this :) 25 lb starting weight loss goal!
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone who's positive can add me. I log consistently and like having active pals.
  • mchll0504
    mchll0504 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not necessarily looking for competition, but definitely looking for new friends!! I like that this site gives the opportunity for support and we can help keep each other accountable! Anyone, feel free to add me!! :-)
  • jeanri
    jeanri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been on and off here. However I see this is helping a lot of people to stay motivated! I think it is great when other people support you. I am decreasing my goals so they seem a bit more achievable. Goal 1, lose 20-25 lbs by end of Desember. Woop go all!
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness always a good thing, sending invite but only accept if you can take just a little bit of sarcasm.... And some gentle competitiveness. OK was being sarcastic, loads of sarcasm and competitiveness.