New to the site

Options
Hey there! I am new to this site, and actually just started working out and losing weight. My goal is to lose 55 pounds. Looking forward to geting started with my new life!!

Replies

• Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is wonderful!!!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here! Tons of support and motivation!

-Chancy
  • Amariejen
    Options
    Hello to All!! I am here with the same goal as others in mind: to lose weight effectively. I also seek encouragement from others with this goal in mind. I work an 8-5 daily, a single mother, and full time college student. My plate is definitely full but not to the point where I cannot change my health for the better. I look forward to losing weight and gaining confiodence during this challenge. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
  • Sharon150
    Options
    I love this site. And the best part (or better part) is that it's free! I did Weight Watchers online and this is just as good. Had to stop though because of the monthly cost. I find that tracking everything helps me stick to it. Good luck!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    This site is a great place to meet people and get the inspiration and motivation you need. Good luck!
  • careybee
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Lorrinda
    Options
    Hello! Today is my first day on this site. I, just like all of you, have a goal to lose weight and be in better shape. I have never had to diet (growing up I was always underweight) or be accountable for my weight, but the last 5 years have done a reverse on me. Now I must learn! Looking forward to "working" with you!