You're gonna think I'm crazy, but....

Options
2»

Replies

• clipsychic
    Options
    Yeayyyy for you! That is a great success! Plenty more to come!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    I loved your description of your happy dance with your kids cheering you on - well done! So good to read such a cheerful post. Here's to the rest of your weight-loss journey being filled with many equally happy moments:flowerforyou:
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You should feel free to Toot your horn. It's a great step. I'll do a happy dance for you to!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Everything you do counts for making yourself healthy.Enjoy the happy moments .It`s a life long journey.Keep up the good work!!!
    jane
  • So_Um_Yeah
    So_Um_Yeah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love your enthusiasm! You can’t be successful in changing your life if you don’t find what works for you, and if that means celebrating the little stuff, more power to you. Congratulations on your victory! :flowerforyou:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    congrats, I am so happy for you. I remember when I started and thought 5.8 pounds was no big deal, but it is. You have made the choice to start, to change, to do something! That is huge. I started at almost 300 pounds and have now lost 93 pounds in 8 months. If I can do it anyone can. Keep up the GREAT WORK.

Molly
  • mom23kids
    Options
    TOOT, TOOT, TOOT IT! Congratulations! It's the small successes that add up to the biggest success!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Same thing here with being excited about things we couldnt do before but can now!!! it's amazing what a week or 2 can do and some serious motivation!! Great work!! Keep it up!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Not crazy at all! WTG!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I got teared up a little. lol I figured out the happy dance yesterday morning when I attempted running again. Only got a half mile, but HEY! I'm running and getting fit! Great job!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! You made me want to dust off my Wii Fit tonight!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • mamafeddy
    Options
    You ROCK! It is so awesome to feel that good about yourself. I am right behind you. "big high 5"
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow... I'm impressed. Jogging for 10 minutes at 252. Kudos for your work and determination. I am about 10 pounds more than you. I had a mini stroke about 6 1/2 years ago and have been trying to recover from that. my legs and my balance wouldn't allow me to jog so I do treadmill (trying to do this without hanging on.. but I get wobbly once in a while) and mow the lawn, but my main calorie burner is riding a recumbant bike. I wasn't making the progress I wanted to at 60 minutes, so I upped it to 90 minutes a few weeks ago. I love this sight cause you are your own boss, and decide what you wanna do. But the support is awesome. I wish you good luck with your goals.
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    I think it's incredible and you SHOULD be proud of yourself. I don't want to sound like a broken record, but it's true that every success big or small should definitely be celebrated so that horn? Toot away! :-)
  • ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nothing is too little! I feelyour pain I managed 1.8km when i first started c25k the other day couldn not believe I could run from 8minutes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!