Newbie from Australia, need all the help I could get :)

Options
Hi all

I bought the MFP app some time ago and just started to take it seriously last month. I've come to the conclusion that I need to get serious about my health and fitness now.

I've managed to quit smoking for almost a year now but the weight is creeping back up.

Please feel free to add me :)

Helen

Replies

• gettinfitjazzy
    gettinfitjazzy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've also have had this app for quite a while and am startingto take it seriously... Tips that help me is drinking lots of water, no eating no later than 7, and moderately making healthy lifestyle changes.
  • henrysmom13
    henrysmom13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I am new as well. I second the drinking water, and walk as much as you can. That is what I am going to do. The water never fails me.
  • darlene_foxxy3333
    Options
    Glad your here and taking it seriously! Definitely drink lots of water, move as much as you can, walking, dancing anything just as long as your moving. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • helenhelena
    Options
    Thanks guys. I am trying to drink more water. I even bought myself a pretty water bottle for encouragement lol
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am also from oz. Queenslander all the way!! Fairly new to mfp. Fr sent ;)

Shell
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Everyone - feel free to add :) I'm a Queenslander cross West Australian; and am active. Goodluck with your journey too - stay strong! :bigsmile:
  • helenhelena
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys :)