Fun Cardio DVDs

Options
Hey everyone!

I keep hearing that Jilian Micheals has some good DVDs and I have heard about Turbo Jam... but does anyone have any faves they do at home? Fun and effective?

Thanks!!!!

Replies

• mitchet
    mitchet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire vids are a lot of fun. great music, fun moves.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have the Carmen Electra Striptease DVD (the first one) and it's fun - how could it not be?!
    I love Jillian Michaels and I plan to get some of her stuff soon.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Turbo Jam is fun!(My fave) I like the dance type dvd's. Zumba looks like a TON of fun! (will probably be my fave once I get it)

I have the Strip tease set and to me...it's not that great (but I took dance lessons for years, and it is way to simple for me.).

Crunch has a few dance dvd's I have the fat blast or somthing like that, it has 3 different styles of dance workouts in it.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!!! WOOOoooop hoooo!!!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, it is alot of fun......Zumba is pretty awesome too!!!!!!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I like Dance of the Inches Calorie blasting party
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser 30-day shred is good. Does anyone know how to calculate the calories burned, though???
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    There's a girl who posts an on-line work-out schedule, her name is Zuzanna and you can find her site here: www.bodyrock.tv and she's defintely in inspiration for many of my lady friends!

Zumba is awesome for burning calories! But if you happen to live on the beach find a Zumba class that goes on the beach too! Incorporate your skills while on the sand and it almost doubles the intensity! Trust me! Amazing!
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    Thanks guys :) SuperSaiyan, I live in Canada hahahaha
    Trust me, I'd loooooooooove to live on a beach!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba it's a good DVD
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is fun, low impact. I did that first. Started in June and lost over 20 pounds. Turbo Fire, for me, is a lot more fun, but mainly because it's high impact. There is always a girl in the video who is doing it low impact though if you aren't ready for high impact. I lost 7 lbs my first month of Turbo Fire and have been doing the second month, week 1, this week. I am also doing ChaLEAN Extreme to build some muscle.
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    Haha, Canada huh? Well I was just up there in June (Calgary), nice place... Come beach-side sometime!!! I'm sure getting out of the cold would be nice. =D

Thanks guys :) SuperSaiyan, I live in Canada hahahaha
    Trust me, I'd loooooooooove to live on a beach!