How my fiance' falling in love with my best friend was the b

Options

Replies

• nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you girl!!!! Choosing not to be a victim was a huge step, and it's paid off!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    hah! Awesome story! I hope you kept the ring .. you can pay for some PT sessions with that !
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great story... and great for you! :)
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    Wow thats an amazing story Hun congrats ur doing so well and ur soo inspiring and it truly sounds like the best revenge :) xx
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    Wow thats an amazing story Hun congrats ur doing so well and ur soo inspiring and it truly sounds like the best revenge :) xx
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    wow an amazing story and i'm so proud of you for not only making it through but coming out on top! What you said at the end is so true, you cannot love anyone if you don't love yourself! blessings to you!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!! Very motivating....Thanks for sharing. :)
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! That made me smile! Good for you, keep up the good work and never look back!! :drinker:
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I love that you took what could have been a very depressing situation and turned it around!! You will be amazing as a trainer because you have insight into what it feels like to be unhealthy, and what it takes to become healthy. :drinker:
  • nanger1
    nanger1 Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting that. Very inspiring and good for you!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    WTG, his loss. Atleast you hadn't committed in marriage then had to endure thousands in divorce fees. Way to show them both. Keep up the great work
  • PLATINUMGODDESS
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are such an inspiration! His lost your and somebody's elses gain/
  • PatriciaO
    Options
    Please tell me the best friend is not your best friend anymore. There is a code among friends. Don't mess with each others love. She is not a friend. Good for you for taking care of you. If anything will improve your frame of mind its treating yourself well. I am so happy for you.
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Good for you! :) Keep up the good work, you are doing amazingly well.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You will find someone better! Congrat on the losses! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    That made me smile!! Amazing story and well done for learning to love yourself and put yourself first!
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    They say the best way to get back at someone is to LOOK BETTER!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tater8589
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I understand using the anger, my ex told me I couldn't make it through basic training. When I felt like I'd had enough I reminded myself of that and used it to keep going. The day I graduated I called him and let him know, and reminded him I had just done something he couldn't.
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I understand using the anger, my ex told me I couldn't make it through basic training. When I felt like I'd had enough I reminded myself of that and used it to keep going. The day I graduated I called him and let him know, and reminded him I had just done something he couldn't.

Hhahaa... Good for you!! You showed him! :laugh:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i did not move off the couch 4 days i just kept replaying the movie sex and the city 3 over and over again.

I know this is a kind of sad story with a bittersweet ending, but I just had to smile and laugh at that part. Congrats on your weight loss and moving forward with your life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!