Hello. Newbie

Options
aneajo
aneajo Posts: 287 Member
Hello all. Im new to the site. Looking forward to getting to know you all and lose weight. :)

Replies

• jas13toy16
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well. Good Luck! This website really helps you maintain your daily food intake and it works!!!!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great website -- very user friendly. AND, the most important part, the member support is outstanding. If you want to add me as a friend, just click on my user name and it will take to my page. Good luck in your journey. :smile:
  • Shannon821
    Shannon821 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined late last week. So far, I lost 1 pound in 5 days! I look foward to hearing about your weight loss journey!!!
  • veganempress
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!!! One important thing to losing weight is to have a strong support team to motivate you. I have been very successful with my goals after joining MFP. People are so nice on here and everyone has a unique story. Good luck!
  • tigerbythetail
    Options
    Hello there. Day one for me. Repochick turned me on to this and she's doing so good, I thought I'd give it a try. Really would like some tasty recipes. I guess I need to look around a little more.

Thanks so much for being here and helping me. I sure need it!

Tigerbythetail