25 Lbs down

Options
Okay this is my second post so here it goes. I am a police officer, who got out of the fitness and healthy eating lifestyle. I grew to a whopping 220 Lbs. One day somebody called me a "fat cop". It cut pretty deep, and from that very second I decided I ws going to do something about it.

I started by walking 1 mile everyday in my neighborhood, and eating right. I am now RUNNING 3 miles every day, and I have lost 25 Lbs. I am weighing in at around 195. I also gathered alot of inspiration from you folks posting on these forums. I want to lose another 15 Lbs.

I just wanted to post and say thanks to all of you amazing people. Stay safe, and be determined. We can ALL do it:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• jpritts
    jpritts Posts: 36
    Options
    Okay this is my second post so here it goes. I am a police officer, who got out of the fitness and healthy eating lifestyle. I grew to a whopping 220 Lbs. One day somebody called me a "fat cop". It cut pretty deep, and from that very second I decided I ws going to do something about it.

I started by walking 1 mile everyday in my neighborhood, and eating right. I am now RUNNING 3 miles every day, and I have lost 25 Lbs. I am weighing in at around 195. I also gathered alot of inspiration from you folks posting on these forums. I want to lose another 15 Lbs.

I just wanted to post and say thanks to all of you amazing people. Stay safe, and be determined. We can ALL do it:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!! YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    You ROC! Way to go. Keep up the GREAT work. And thanks for making our nation a safer place to live.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, CONGRATULATIONS! Great job!!!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW- great weight loss.

And thanks for your dedication to keep everyone safe. I have so much respect for what police officers do and what they have to put up with from the public when their main goal is the safety of others.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Your motivation and determination is awesome and definitely something to look up to:flowerforyou:
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations to you!! :happy:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Nothin like a fit cop! Makes it easier to take a ticket
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Soon you'll be known as "hot cop"... (that's what were thinking when y'all drive past!) :tongue:
  • jpritts
    jpritts Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. It really is appreciated. This place is great, and it seems like a bunch of great people on here. Keep it up everyone. Aspire to inspire, and always lend a helping hand. Much success to you all.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!