Need help lost...

Options
I've been trying to diet. I've done it so many ways I think my body hates me now.

Whenever I eat whatever I want such as junk food. I feel fine. I don't feel consipated and bloated. But my weight stays the same or sometimes goes up.

Whenever I eat gluten free/ calorie/ macro controlled or clean food. I feel horrible. I feel constipated and bloated all the time but my weight is down but I feel horrible and feel so controled by food. I tried upping my fiber and tried different ways.

I feel like after all these diets and so many methods I've lost my ways of how I should eat and what I should eat.

My body seems to show it and makes me suffer it to...

Any tips and advice... I need to lose 50lbs.

Replies

• LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    if you drastically change your eating style your body isn't going to like it for a few days. Try cutting out one thing at a time or cut it all out and give yourself a few days to recover.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    dont go for specific diets.
    just count calories and stay within a limit
    do cardio and strenght training

once u are regular with your exercise u will take care of food aswell
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    look into IIFYM
  • smileyaja
    smileyaja Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    TavistockToad... what is IIFYM How do I get started with it?
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Diets never worked for me either. I just started logging , then trying to stay under my calories. I realized I had to tweak a few things so I wouldn't feel hungry like drinking water or tea instead of soda or juice so I had more calories to eat. After I got the hang of that I started paying more attention to Macros (carbs, protein, fat). Giving it time I believe let my body adjust to the changes.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/974888-in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13

try reading this and see if it helps you out, it is similar to IIFYM too, I don't have alink to that one but if you search it on the treads and the general internet you should be able to find info about it.
  • smileyaja
    smileyaja Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CDFlinn Thank you for the wonderful link. It helps put me in a better direction.