garcinia cambogia

Options
What's the dish on the weight loss supplement garcinia cambogia? Dr. Oz sure was impressed with it's weight loss properties, which is the only reason I'm asking. It sounds to good to be true, so it probably is. Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. But I have talked with a few people that said it worked for them initially but then slowed down after about 6 weeks. I thought I would give it a try. Cheap enough that it's worth a shot. Nothing else seems to be working for me. I've only lost a lb in a month and I exercise 5x week for an hour or more each time. Plus eating well so I don't know.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Tried it for a month and it didn't do a thing...just another money pit.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    lol no. the only thing it's gonna make lighter is your wallet.

it does absolutely nothing.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    It sounds to good to be true, so it probably is.

Sounds like you've already figured it out.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Save your money and stop listening to Dr. Oz.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgffezi3bl1s33pdno1_500.gif
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    newest fad. May curb appetite, beyond that, you won't get much. If u want something to suppress your appetite than go with an older fad cuz it'll do the same exact thing and wont cost a ton since its no longer popular.

The only reason these things work is because [some] people who buy them feel a need to succeed so they try harder.

If you pay a group 50 an hour to do a simple boring task repetitively, they will tell you it sucked. If you pay another group 10 an hour to do the same job they will tell you it wasn't that bad because they have to reason with themselves why they did it in the first place.

If you tell a group to eat properly, many will tell you it sucked. If you tell another group to eat some magic pill they will buy and and reason that it was effective when in reality they were just doing more to prove they didn't waste their money.

That being said, appetite suppressors can be the right choice for some people. They arent magic, but, they can help you to avoid eating the wrong things and binging before you can get a decent healthy meal.