Open Diaries

Options
Hello! Looking for obsessive food loggers. I know theres been several of these posts in the past but I have just started back up on MFP as of last week and have really been tracking everthing. I have gone through old posts but notice that not everyone is tracking consistently or on a daily basis. I would love to get more ideas from people that are active and consistent with their logging. I am also eating between 1200-1400 a day depending on how hungry I get.

Replies

• mishelly11
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm not an obsessive food logger, but I have just gotten back on to this site and my intention is to log faithfully. I eat with complete abandon when I don't log, and not that I have much to lose to get myself back to my normal running weight, but I just feel like such garbage when I'm not really paying attention to what I eat. What I've been eating lately has been negatively affecting my mood, sleep, and just overall well-being.
    So that being said, I can only say "good for you" for getting back and tracking everything! It'll become habit the more you do it.
    I'll be posting my plan for the day - I log first, then work to follow it.
    I eat a ton in the morning - just how I've always been. The rest of the day is light.
    I also run, but don't tend to plan that in. I run anywhere between 4-6 miles, usually 4-5 days/week.
    Good luck to you!! Michelle:smile::smile:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Well, I tend to eat about the same things everyday, but I would consider myself a consistent logger. (:

Edit: It does help to pre-log, and it helps me that I'm a total internet addict and the internet is available for logging nearly every time I eat.
  • charlielight
    charlielight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been logging my food consistently for 2 months. I rarely log exercise, but I will say I'm on day 12 of Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Up until about 3 weeks ago, my calorie goal was 1200, but being a rule follower, I would steer to stay way under that. I've since bumped it up to 1300 but I still find that difficult to reach.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessive and an Internet junkie, so you'll see mine everyday (it's public). I try to net 1400 and am fairly active, kickboxing, weight training. You'll see lots of ice cream too, haha, especially lately. I joined a challenge where I have to eat ice cream for 31 days in October and still lose weight. :bigsmile: Not that challenging for me actually, that's pretty much how I roll all the time. :smokin:
    Also, 100% agree with the prelogging part!
  • Erica6130
    Erica6130 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine....but I don't log my exercise even though I work out at least 5-6days a week....
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since the end of May 2013 and I am a very diligent logger. Diary is open to my friends and I love having friends with open diaries because it gives me great ideas for meals or snacks and I'm a big believer in macronutrients so I like to see what works for everyone else. Any of you should Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I should have 101 consecutive days of consistent logging for you to spool through. I'm nothing like 1400 calories though! More like 1800 and up. I also work out 5-6 days a week, but don't always log that. My BodyMedia Fit band keeps track of that for me.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I have 650 some odd days fully logged. Have at it. Some of them might be in the 1200-1400 range, idk. Most are significantly higher. I aim to net 1200, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.