60+lbs to loose..

Options
Hi I'm new here (well I've just rejoined after having my baby)

he's now nearly one so I really need to stop with the excuse of saying 'I'm fat because I've just had a baby'... :-/

Hoping to find some new MFP friends to give some help and encouragement, I'm gonna need it!

Replies

• nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! I need to lose about that also!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've just hit my 100 today. It is daunting looking at it from the start but a bit of hard work and dedication and you'll be looking back thinking 'that wasn't so bad'. Good luck!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard
  • heatheralvina
    heatheralvina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My twins are 14 months today, and Im still trying to get the weight off, however, I just now have started taking it seriously! Good luck!
  • tifelayne
    Options
    I want to lose exactly 60 pounds myself, and I am on day 5 of my diet. It's so hard to stay motivated, but I'm sure that this site and all of the support will help. Good luck to you!
  • tonitass
    tonitass Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been logging my food for 255 days and I am down almost 72 pounds. 255 days were going to go by anyway so why not make the most of them. It is doable with hard work and determination. Your nutrition is 90% of the battle so make good choices. And good luck on your journey !!!
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 62 pounds left to go to reach my goal. I love this place. Welcome and good luck!
  • Amaliaoami
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have 72 more pounds to go!
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! My baby is 10 months old and I have just decided to get serious about weight loss this week. I would like to lose about 45 lbs and then re-evaluate. Add me if you need a friend in the same boat. Good luck!
  • mollywy
    mollywy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have an 8 year old and still try to get away with the baby weight excuse. I joined MFP in mid July and would be lost without it. I've lost almost 30 lbs w/ 30 more to go. Good luck!!!
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Please feel free to add me. Im just getting back into logging myself. I fell off track a few months ago when I lost my job. But I have managed to pull myself back together and get back on track!!! With 85 lbs left to go I could use all the support I can get!! :)
  • K81988
    K81988 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all only just figured out how to find my posts haha

Hope your all good & free free to add me

Just got back from my holidays, all inclusive! Uh oh.. Serious healthy eating happening this week!! :-P
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome (back). 64 down, 16 to go. Then the hard part- Keeping it gone! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • heatherwatson71
    Options
    Hi!! I have re-joined recently also after having a baby in march with about the same amount of weight to lose! feel free to add me! I'd love to have some friends to lose with!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have been logging my food for 255 days and I am down almost 72 pounds. 255 days were going to go by anyway so why not make the most of them. It is doable with hard work and determination. Your nutrition is 90% of the battle so make good choices. And good luck on your journey !!!

^^ I love this! ^^ So true.
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    I had two babies over the last 3 years and gained 50 lbs. I'm down 18 from top weight. Feel free to add me. :)
  • kjg1965297
    Options
    I wish you the greatest success. It isn't hard at all but realize it is a long term change not a quick diet,
  • sariber2107
    Options
    I can totally relate where you are coming from. I have three kids (two that are only 21 months apart), my youngest is ten months. I've always struggled with my weight and have found that trying to lose the "baby weight" is just as difficult. I've been watching what I eat and exercising for almost two months now and I am down 21 lbs. I think establishing a routine is very important. Good luck and feel free to add me.