Zumba workout dvd's?

Has anyone ever tried the Zumba workout dvds? Any good? Are they worth the $65 on Amazon?

Replies

• psayne
    psayne Posts: 10 Member
    You know I seen the informocial a few days ago and man it really looks like lots of fun and a great way to help lose weight and work out those abs as well.I myself was trying to see if they had it for rent on netflix or something before I even think of buying it.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    I have heard nothing but good reviews from people who have tried it. I'm looking forward to getting it. It's my reward for getting to 150 pounds. Going to work hard to get it :)
  • ang2323
    ang2323 Posts: 20
    i got them.. they do work like they suposed to but i go to a gym and take the classes. they are so much more fun! :)
  • If you are not one to go to the classes the DVDs are great, I did them and love it! if you can stick to 'em they will work for anyone! I got my aunts hooked on the work out dvds as well and they love it. Highly recommended by me anyways lol.
  • They are awesome and alot of fun i brought them when they first got advertised and I paid $150 so worth it
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Awesome!! Thank you all so much for responding!!! :)
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    I've only followed some videos on youtube because I'm still waiting for my dvd's from my bf. I can't wait to try the real thing!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    I got one of the dancing with the stars dvd for like 10 bucks at target..I hate it!! It just doesn't motivate me at all. Zumba is alot more fun and energetic, right?? I really want to spend my money on something thats worth it! :)
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Zumba classes ROCK!!! I have been doing classes at my gym for a few months now.... sooo much fun....

I have tried the DVD too!! And its soo worth it! =) It gets me sweating and grinning almost as much as the class... altho im a social flutter-by so Classes are better for me!! =D
  • cnp8942
    cnp8942 Posts: 37
    I actually just started Zumba about a couple weeks ago and already I feel my body changing. It takes a lot of energy to do the workouts on the DVDs every or every other day but it's definitely worth it!
  • Fiedems
    Fiedems Posts: 52 Member
    I did my first zumba class Friday. It kicked my butt but was soooo fun.

I like the class because it was nice to look up, see the instructor watching me and making sure I was ok. I also got a nice encouraging email the next day.

I think for me at least the dvd would be too easy to stop to "rest" when it got hard, where in the class I made myself at least march. lol, I didn't want to leave in front of everybody. Even before I went I knew I wasn't going to make it through the 60 min with the zumba moves, but it did make me push myself to the max.