Progress Pics. Almost 60 pounds lost.

Options
I started at the end of February with my weight loss journey. Went vegan and completed Tony Horton's Power 90 program and then moved on to P90X. Completed 1 round and am now on Round 1 of P90X/P90Xplus hybrid.

Heres me at 270

iPhonePics164.jpg
iPhonePics065.jpg

Heres me today at 210

IMG_0294.jpg
iPhonePics240.jpg
I am thoroughly excited to take my shirt of now! Thanks every one here at MFP for your help! I will continue to eat right and excercise as this is now a way of life for me. Will post another progress midway through this round of P90X/P90Xplus hybrid.

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!

great job :]
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Cant get the third pic working correctly... Its supposed to be rotated 90 degrees but its not working for me. Its my profile pic
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great
  • mom23kids
    Options
    I went to your profile page and looked at your pics there. You've done an amazing job! Congrats!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    GreatJ ob!! You should be Very proud of all your hard work! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Thanks guys! You guys help a lot to keep me on track! Thanks a bunch!!!
  • atom11220
    atom11220 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow congratz! You have quite the motivation. It is people like you that make me continue my exercise program. However, I do not think I will ever become vegan, lol. How did you take out all the meat?
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Wow congratz! You have quite the motivation. It is people like you that make me continue my exercise program. However, I do not think I will ever become vegan, lol. How did you take out all the meat?

Its easy. Stop eating it...
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job Roy! keep up the good work. congrats :drinker: keep on rocken p90x
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Great job!
  • crossarmant
    crossarmant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job, going vegan is the way to go. I've lost 70 lbs now since I gave up meat 3 years ago. P90X really works too. And its really easy to give up meat, especially if you're in it for ethical reasons. Again, great job.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Congrats dude! I don't know how you can handle the vegan diet, not enough strong sources of protein in one serving for me to justify the change.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well done you, but you should be smiling on your pictures not looking so serious. An excellent result, keep up the good work xx
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Im not smiling because im dead tired from all the hard work... :) Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Wow! If I wasn't married........ LOL j/k But seriously, great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!