Pre-toilet spray?

Options
fbmandy55
fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
What the actual... So I'm working along in the office, listening to a youtube playlist and this ad comes on. An English chick talking about taking a crap and trying to hide the smell. But you can now buy poo-pourri, to mask the scent before you go. Is this a real thing??

And for the love of God, watch the video.

http://www.poopourri.com/

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    bossofme300.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    bossofme300.jpg

Your loss.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    bossofme300.jpg

Your loss.

I've got all the women bossing me i can handle right now...

you video might have been cool, but I didn't check before posting what I would have regardless of what it was...

Oh, and thanks to me your thread has a chance now.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Watched it already, but way way way before ever seeing the video, I received some poo-pourri from my sis-n-law as a gag gift for Christmas one year.

All I can say is...the stuff works...and works really well.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I just light a match. It's all good then...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    why would i want to cover up the smell of fresh baked bread?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    We have some here in the office restroom. The jerks never use it, though. :grumble:
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    73875.gif

This just made my day. Thank-you!
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    We have some here in the office restroom. The jerks never use it, though. :grumble:

I am seriously thinking of buying it for days we host classes. Since my office only has two employees, everyone who has to take a crap comes over to our private restroom to do it...which happens to be right behind my desk. It's always toxic after lunch, apparently the elderly don't have much of a delay between eating and passing it on.

From now on I may prep their toilet.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It's awesome! Buy it.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There are these toilet drops that you put in your toilet before you go #2. My MIL had to get them for her work, because her desk is near the bathroom and she works with mostly men. They do work, as long as they put a drop in before they go.
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    omfg! i think that is the funniest thing i've seen all week!
  • bonnykate
    bonnykate Posts: 123
    Options
    Freaking love it. And will totally be ordering some. :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I am seriously thinking of buying it for days we host classes. Since my office only has two employees, everyone who has to take a crap comes over to our private restroom to do it...which happens to be right behind my desk. It's always toxic after lunch, apparently the elderly don't have much of a delay between eating and passing it on.

From now on I may prep their toilet.

You should get some for sure then. Our restroom is right off our kitchen. It's pretty gross, really. As you're eating lunch you can hear people peeing. The last thing you want to do is smell them when they are done with #2. Appetizing.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    :smokin: :laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    This is pretty much all I can think of when I read this thread.
    tumblr_lwswj1auvD1qkk311o1_400.jpg