Problem with myfitnesspal

Options
brendamanning34
brendamanning34 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Every time I try to add food to my diary, it tells me site temporary down. I have to go out and back in and when I do, the food I tried to post is there. I try to add another one, and it happens again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Getting frustrated!!!

Brenda

Replies

• emeraldvssilver
    emeraldvssilver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This happened to me once. It was fine the next day though. How long has it been doing it? If it's just today then I'd say leave it and come back tomorrow like I did but if it's been happening for a while then send them an e-mail or something so they can look into the problem.

But while we're on the subject of problems then I'd like to add that MFP keeps automatically changing my weight to 40 stone (approx. 22 stone more than what I actually am btw) whenever I log off and log back in, if I don't double check it when I log in then it messes with the calories I've burnt through exercise and really throws off my weigh-in graph.
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem this morning but this afternoon, it seems to be working okay.
  • dejamos
    dejamos Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been hitting the refresh (F5) key when I get that message and that seems to take care of it, at least as a quick-fix.
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mine has been doing that a lot, too. Maybe it's the (sort of) recent site changes that are causing it? Bugs not quite worked out?
  • clean56
    clean56 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did this morning, now it seems to be ok :happy:
  • nickycat73
    nickycat73 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, doing the same thing for me.
  • projectlife224
    Options
    Just refresh the page, often the change is still made. It's just a site glitch, it's not really down. :wink:
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    I've had that message a few times today too :( annoying but refreshing does seem to make it go away at least temporarily.
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's been doing this to me on and off for the last week. I found by logging onto the app for iPhone it let me log everything and then the next day it was back up and running.
This discussion has been closed.