gained 15KG within one year and a half

Options
Hello everybody,

Happy to meet you all here. I'm from france and I've found this site really pratical et nice.

I've gained 15kg within one year and a half, now i'm kind of frustrated... I've set my goal 7.2 Ibs per month, i know it's a little bit fast, but i need something encouraging to put me up...

Je serai ravie de discuter avec vous!!

Replies

• AnneMiller69
    Options
    Add mje as a friend... I'm new. :smile:
  • alan79
    alan79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bonjour gwynnie_l, ça va?

Thats 2 pounds a week to lose done that myself but just got really tired. Good luck with the aim :D
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    That goal is achievable but probably only recommended for the first month or 2, your weight loss will slow down and if you try to maintain that loss you are likely to be very tired and quite possibly disappointed if you fail, failing often leads to quitting which is something you want to avoid.

When I started 5 weeks ago I was "low cal all the way, get it off quick!" My thoughts have changed pretty quick, I'm in this for life so at the moment its still as low cal as possible but I am not being quite as strict. My weight loss has been pretty good so far but I KNOW it will slow down soon, if I wasn't prepared for that I would get despondent. So please be aware and don't get disappointed if you don't achieve your goals each time. Remember any loss is good loss

Good luck
  • gwynnie_l
    Options
    HI~~~

ça va?

I've started since one week... I am not as strict as the real determinated people... i eat normally but i got control sometimes... as there's the strike everywhere in France, I do some bicycles to go to school... That helps. But the problem is that I got hungry very soon......... And I want the chips!!!!!
  • gwynnie_l
    Options
    Thanks for the opinions..

I eat normally and i do some bicycles ... I got hungry soon but I try to control myself....

I'll see in on week. I weight myself each 2 weeks in order to avoid the excessive stress... I hope that the result will be encouraging!