The $%it hit the fan..but I am back!

Options
I think that if anything could have gone wrong since the summer...it went very wrong. Between the loss of my father, financial woes, and my own health woes, the proverbial crap hit the fan in my house. I guess the previous years efforts and teachings did not work out as well as I had hoped for.

The healing process is a fickle thing, and while I am not "healed" from past or current issues and missteps, i am ready to take the leap again. I logged 455 days in a row and had a loss of over 70 lbs..I gained 25lbs, but feel I am ready again. Welcome back Cotter:)

Replies

• AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would guess that very few of us go straight from A to B when it comes to weight-loss & fitness. I know I've zig-zagged all over the place but eventually I try to keep moving forward. The important thing is that you're back in the game. Good for you for looking beyond what sounds like a highly stressful time.
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    sorry you've been through a crappie time.

If you want some support - Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Glad you have returned to MFP. I backtrack on the things I am trying to accomplish all the time!
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Im also just getting myself back into logging again after having some hardships arise. Its amazing how losing ones job can set you adrift and into such a strange spiral. But Im happy to say Ive managed to put myself back on track and realize I need to stay with it or else nothing else will fall into place either!!! Ive got about 85 more lbs to go on my journey to reach my goal weight. Please feel free to add me. I would love some more support and motivation! :)