Need friends for motivation!

Options
I Just recently started using mfp again and have already lost 21 lbs! I would love more friends to help keep motivated..we can motivate eachother! I still have a lot of weight to lose and I cant wait until I reach my goal. Also any tips on great exercises would be greatly appreciated. As well as ones for my butt, I want it to be firmer!

Replies

• Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 21lbs so far, that's excellent! The only thing I can offer you is to just keep at it, continue logging your foods and activity and in time you will see your goals realized! ps. Feel free to add me as a friend as can anyone else. All the best to you!
  • tahshab08
    Options
    hi all!! just started today and i really think this will help me a lot!!! cant wait to see results!!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! We ALL would like a firmer butt! lol
  • samuzik11519
    Options
    do you practice sports?
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Yep more the merrier feel free to add.
  • laurengrice14
    laurengrice14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lauren. Just recently started MFP again.
  • cosmosgirl91
    Options
    thank you all so much! Should have really introduced myself.. My name is nicole and im 22. It's always nice to have friends there to keep pushing you to achieve your goals when something sets you back and im so excited to keep moving forward!!
  • flashfangirl_102
    flashfangirl_102 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey! Im 22 and congrats on losing 21 pounds! Ive only just started but i lost one pound and feel so awesome! Add me :D