What's Your Favourite Scary Movie?

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
Mine is White Noise with Michael Keaton. Creepy!

Replies

• kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine has been the paranormal activities. Only because it freaks me out since I believe in ghosts and such. Other typical scary movies don't ever scare me.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    the notebook. that **** is frightening.
  • powongick
    Options
    the Exorcist :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    House of 1000 Corpses

"Whats the matter kid, don't ya like clowns? Aren't we f*cking funny?"
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    No way, man! This question didn't turn out good for Drew Barrymore! :frown:

drew_zpscc112ab1.gif
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No way, man! This question didn't turn out good for Drew Barrymore! :frown:

drew_zpscc112ab1.gif

How could I forget Scream? That has always been one of my favorites... doesn't scare me, I just like it.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    "A Nightmare On Elm Street" (1984).

But in general, I love horror movies. It's basically all I watch when I get down time.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    The Devil's Advocate
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The Shining
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    "Stitches" is up there as one of my it's so bad it's good films.

Also think Solaris isn't half bad considering Clooney normally makes my teeth itch..
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    REC!!
    That **** cray!!! Spaniards know scary!!
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    There was this one movie I saw as a little kid... an alien in some ice desert; I think South Park did a parody of a scene in there where they test people by electrifying their blood and who ever squealed was the alien... Maybe it was in Antarctica?
  • FarEastTexan
    Options
    There was this one movie I saw as a little kid... an alien in some ice desert; I think South Park did a parody of a scene in there where they test people by electrifying their blood and who ever squealed was the alien... Maybe it was in Antarctica?

I think you're thinking of "The Thing" John Carpenter is always awesome!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options

But in general, I love horror movies. It's basically all I watch when I get down time.

Anything with Freddie. As a child I would sit in the middle of the floor on top of all of the couch cushions to try to protect myself. It was pretty sad. I also couldn't go to the bathroom for any reason for hours after watching one of these movies.
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Though I haven't seen it in years - The Changeling.
  • nordeast_yah
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream.

That movie is one long, slow descent that starts at Awful and goes to Utter Hell.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My favorite recent ones are Cabin in the Woods
    tumblr_m2n3wwywqh1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

and
    The Evil Dead remake
    evildead.gif
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Anything with Freddie. As a child I would sit in the middle of the floor on top of all of the couch cushions to try to protect myself. It was pretty sad. I also couldn't go to the bathroom for any reason for hours after watching one of these movies.

Yeah Freddy definitely scared me as a child. I was really young when I saw the first movie, but even though the franchise kind of got really bad as it went on, I still enjoy watching the films. I used to hate just going down the hall when I was five years old to go to my room if the hallway was dark, haha. I was terrified of Freddy.. Didn't help to have older sisters, who thought it was funny to torture me with him.. Lol.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream.

That movie is one long, slow descent that starts at Awful and goes to Utter Hell.

HATED that movie and the burnouts who swore it was amazing and made me watch it!
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The Shining

This was filmed close to my home town in Oregon. they filmed it at Timberline Lodge on Mount Hood and I grew up about 45-60 minutes away.