My one year anniversary of my weight staying below 200 lbs.

Options
Today, is my one year anniversary, in which I weighed less than 200 lbs. I am so happy that I am keeping the weight off. I have more energy now, than I did when I was in my 20's. That is a very scary thought.:) I hope this inspires people who want to lose weight. It can be done at any age with focus and determination.

Replies

• TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations--nice to hear!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    congrats! Happy anniversary!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss & keeping it off! Congratulations, be proud of yourself!
  • elainematto
    elainematto Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Losing all that weight is so impressive-- but keeping it off? That is beyond awesome. Congratulations and my best wishes for your continued success. Your example will be an inspiration to so many people.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to you!
  • Buggett55
    Buggett55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! getting there is half the battle, staying there is the rest! HOORAY FOR YOU!!!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good to hear that you are maintaining your desired weight and that you are enjoying your abundance of energy.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man! A lot of people have lost weight, but to keep it off like that is very impressive! Good job!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!