Hello everyone!

Options
Hi! My name is Jesse. I'm new to this site. I think this site is great! It helps so much to keep a person motivated when that person writes what they eat down and can have proof of what is going into their body. Sometimes it really makes you realize how much of a pig you've been and everything you need to change. I have 144 pounds left to go. I hope I can get it all off by this time next year. I wish everyone well in their goals this year. Happy New Year!

Replies

• northerntribes
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jesse. I'm new to this site. I think this site is great! It helps so much to keep a person motivated when that person writes what they eat down and can have proof of what is going into their body. Sometimes it really makes you realize how much of a pig you've been and everything you need to change. I have 144 pounds left to go. I hope I can get it all off by this time next year. I wish everyone well in their goals this year. Happy New Year!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Jesse, good luck and welcome to the site. It is a good tool and the people are great.:smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jesse-Good luck to you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals.

Welcome to the site!!