Rocco Dispirito new cookbook, Now Eat this.

mmfontaine
mmfontaine Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Recipes
Good Morning,

I know this cookbook has been out for a while, but I just picked up Rocco's Now Eat This cookbook. I was watching Dr. Oz and Rocco Dispirito was guest. The recipes look pretty darn good. I made the Eggplant "Manicotti" and it was great. Even the husband who is a very picky eater ate it all up!!

Have a great day.

Replies

• Thank you! I will definately check it out! You have a great one, as well!
  • I have this book too and love it!!!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I just ordered it based your feedback! I am looking forward to making healthy and delicious meals.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Always on the lookout for a new cookbook thanks for the feedback. Now, of all the recipes in there, what percentage do you think you would actually cook? I just don't like purchasing a book when I think I'm going to use less than 50%, ya know? Especially with so many recips available online nowadays.

• Sorry it took me so long to respond to this e-mail, I have an 18 month old running around the house with me!!

The one thing I like about the cookbook is that it's stuff that you might already have in the house. With some healthy cookbooks you end up buying some strange ingredient that you'll never use again!

Rcatr: hit one of the local bookstores and see what you think of the book/recipes, they look pretty good to me. I'm with you with all of the recipes that you can get on-line.

I found a great web-site that has some Weight Watcher recipes: www.skinnytaste.com.

Happy Tuesday!!
This discussion has been closed.