Fitness junkie trying to loose those last pounds :)

Options
Hi all,

I'm Irene, 37 years old and from the Netherlands.

I've been using myfitnesspal now for a little over 2 weeks and love it, I'm a big fan of the Beachbody organisation and have done P90X twice and am currently doing Insanity.

I'm around 1500/1600 calories per day after Workout deduct, because I workout 6 days a week I burn off a lot, I'm doing my best to eat enough cause that is a real struggle for me. I almost always am under my goal for the day.

I eat 5x a day to keep my metabolism going strong and am a big fan of high protein diets. I don't believe in actual diets, to me it's more a way of life and a lifestyle change.

Love to make some new friends on here so that we can support one another and get tips and ideas :)

See you all around.

Irene

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    MFP is something isn't it? Have people pulling for ya! Welcome...keep in touch!!!
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Thank you :) Yes I love it! Best way to keep track of what you're eating and loose weight on the net !
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Welcome Irene! YOu will be an asset to this group and will find lots of support as well!

Best of luck!

D
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Thank you Donna :)

I'm sure I can be of good support, I have lots of advice and tips for loosing weight and being fit and healthy, so if anyone just wants to chat or needs a pick me up then I'm here!