i WANNA eat right now, but not because i am hungry...

Options
All I want to do is eat right now: but not because I am physically hungry.

I want to eat because:
i am tired,
it's late at night,
i am trying to avoid tidying up the apartment before bed,
i had an awesome crafting session and i wanna celebrate,
i have a million things on my mind,
and i did not drink enough water today.

i am staying in this awareness and choosing NOT to eat right now (it would mean going way over cals).

habits are hard to break, and i need to accept that working on this is gonna hurt a little bit. but i am sick and tired of "trying" to lose weight. i am counting down 6 months until my 30th birthday, 6 months until i get to goal, and i've got my eyes on the prize....

today, that's my success.

Replies

• RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing success! With this attitude I know you'll get there! :flowerforyou:
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Afternoon eating is my problem. Tomorrow, I'm going to remember your commitment and not give in!
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Craving and habit eating are so hurt to work through. Some days control is better than others. I eat for the same reasons you do. I'm bored, I had a bad day, I'm being lazy. Maybe I should do like you did and write on mfp instead of eating. :happy:
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    "Awesome crafting session"...

...I love you.
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I'm right there with you... My 30th birthday is in May... I am hoping to go out... have a great 30th party and bring home someone that I won't regret the next morning.

For me to get this girl, I got to trim down... you can slice the bread anyway you want but people are superficial. Looks first, money, material things, and then last but not least your personality (if your lucky)

One of the main reason's why I want to loose weight and get healthy is to rub it back in my ex girlfriend's face... even though we keep in contact and we are still friends, she dumped me because I gained too much weight.

I like to show people that looks can come and go but personality will always be there.

I think that is my motivation for my 30th birthday... to show them that I have always had a great personality... you just had to talk to me
  • barbaradetz
    barbaradetz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Drink water, a cup of tea, anything low calorie. A cup of hot water with a half lemon squeezed in it and a little sweetener makes a good night cap because its a natural diuretic. If you are drinking a lot to avoid eating, its good to do this to keep the water retention down too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!