beach body coaches asylum or t25?

Options
I have a week left of insanity and I am trying to figure out what to purchase next? I was all for asylym and then i saw t25. Im all for 25 minutes but I dont want that to be the deciding factor. I want to go with what is the best program and what is going to challange me. Any thoughts would be great! thank you!

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    I would pick Focus T25+gamma kit over Asylum. That is just me but i like the short workout and less complex exercices compared to Asylum.
  • kristinkid
    kristinkid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love asylum 1 & 2. That being said I haven't tried T25 yet. Less time is appealing but you will not be burning as many calories. Knowing myself this would be a great workout on a busy day, but I don't think I would be happy with only 25 minutes most days.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Both! lol

I love Asylum vol 1 and 2 and that was were I really built the muscle. I just got Focus t25. it has a mixture of moves from insanity and Asylum.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I say T25. I have both. Asylum is great, but I felt like I was in sports training camp doing that workout.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Both depending on your drive to get it done!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I would pick Focus T25+gamma kit over Asylum. That is just me but i like the short workout and less complex exercices compared to Asylum.

^this is what I'm doing! 2 kids <3
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i would do T25. if you felt it wasn't enough, you could always double up. gamma is an add on, and i've heard delta is in the works too.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Getting ready to start T25. I'm super pumped about it. Heard some great things.
  • kateson84
    Options
    I know this is an older post but I am curious to know which one you went with.
    I am in month 2 of insanity and love it. I am trying to decide what to do next as well.
  • mikenelson20
    mikenelson20 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X, with Insanity on some of the cardio days. The P90X cardio is just to easy after Insanity. Got the cardio in check, now it time to add some strength and power.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I'm no BB coach, but I would have to agree with the T25 recommendation.
    If you're like me, and you like to feel completely wasted after a workout, do two T25 workouts back-to-back.

After a double header of T25, I feel the same amount of exhaustion that I do after one Asylum workout.
    The main difference being that T25 is not as complex, and the workouts aren't as high impact as those in Asylum.