Sports bra and support

Options
I'm a 50 year old woman whose body has changed a lot over the past 25 years. I haven't worn a size 8 since I got married and would be happy to get into a 12. Anyway I was outside walking with my husband and I saw a 20 something woman jogging. She had on a sports bra, but her "girls" were bouncing all over the place. In 20 years they will be sagging. So where do you get a proper support sport bra for big "girls"? Mine sag but I would like to try to prevent as much damage as I can so in another 25 years their not bouncing off my knees while I do my little workout DVDs ( or whatever they have in 25 years).

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I really like my Moving Comfort Fiona. It puts on like a regular bra instead of a sports bra (which is good because I *HATE* peeling a sweaty sports bra off over my head) and holds them in nice and tight. I'm a 36DD and I can run and do jumping jacks without pain in this bra.
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Haha...Im a 38DD. I have yet to find a sports bra that I can ride my horses in and not bounce. So when I practice its a minimizing bra with a size too small sports bra over it. When I go to a horse show I do that...plus an ace bandage plus duct tape.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    under armour are great.. buy at ****s or Dunhams.. about $22.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I second the Moving Comfort Fiona, I was a 38DD and it had great support : smile: You can adjust the bra if you lose up on top :smile:
  • tanya16s
    Options
    I also have a Moving Comfort bra. Ive played sports all my life with giant boobs and this bra has been the best one EVER. It looks a lil flimsy at first but once u put it on its AMAZING. I got mine at a running store called Road Runner Sports. You can order them online as well.
  • EllenKay63
    EllenKay63 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll look online tonight.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort bras too. I have a couple of Under Armour ones as well, and I like those too. Go somewhere that you can try on a few - I jump up and down in the dressing room to get a feel for what kind of support I'll get.