I have a long way to go... D:

Options
Hey! I'm Dani, and I joined MFP a couple weeks ago :)

I'm on a ketogenic diet and incorporating some cardio exercise 3 times a week. I'd like to get it up to at least 5 times a week but... baby steps :)

My main motivation at the moment is my upcoming wedding in May, in all I'd like to lose 80 lbs, but if I can lose 50 before the wedding I will be VERY happy!

So far I've been going for 2 and a half weeks and I'm down 6.4lbs, a long way to go but I'm pretty optimistic :)

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great loss so far! You are right about taking it slowly. That's the best way. Good luck!! And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Its all about taking that first step. Just whatever you do, don't stop :)

Best of luck to ya

Tof
  • MsPrettySmart
    Options
    When in May is your wedding? Because i think we have very similar goals, and our wedding is on the 26th of April 2014... Its going to be hard work, but i think we can do it!
  • Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine is May 3rd, just a week after yours :) what're your goals?
  • lora7787
    Options
    your picture doesn't even look like you need to lose weight. Is that an old pic?
  • pennelope515
    Options
    your picture doesn't even look like you need to lose weight. Is that an old pic?

I was going to ask the same thing.
  • Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) the picture is from February, so not too old, I was maybe 10-15lbs lighter but still 65-70lbs overweight.
    I've been told I "wear my weight well" if that makes any sense, people tend to be surprised if I tell them how much I really weigh.