Valentines Day Weight Challenge!!! 1st - 8th Jan

Options

Replies

• suevittorioso
    Options
    This is great! I'm 200 now and would like to shoot for 185 by valentine's. :smile:
  • Mia2008
    Mia2008 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 lbs by Valentines. I hope for more but I'm not sure what is realistic.

My scale is dead, need a new battery and in this weather its going to wait till tomorrow but I'm about 250.
  • webebeer
    Options
    started on November 11th at 167. Currently 154.4....It would be thrilling if I could weigh in at 144.4....That would put me in the healthy BMI for my height...just barley in.... but in...can't wait...I am in...
    wendy
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I hope I can do this:indifferent:
    I usually opt out of challenges because I am not very good at them. I am trying very hard to recommit to eating better and exercising. So I would love to see 10 lbs gone by Valentines. My weight has not been moving lately and I would like to see it move again.
    Currently I am at 244-245 so a 10 lb loss would put me at 234.
  • shabby4
    shabby4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Yikes!! :noway: I just weighed myself today and thanks to my holiday food enjoyment I'm back up to 188! Love the challenge...I want to be down to 175 by Valentines.

Best of luck to all! :bigsmile:
  • Lisarrrtist
    Options
    Weighed in at 160 today and want to get to 149 by Valentines. Another goal for me is to log all the food everyday. So many days I stopped logging after blowing it. But I am committed to logging all now through valentines!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Count me in! I'm currently 192 so I'll shoot for 180.
  • mspiggie9
    Options
    I'm at 179 now and I've already lost 14 lbs in 4 weeks so if everything continues the way it is I should be able to be down to 158, but I'm going to shoot for 165...I want to see the 60's again...I haven't been there for 5 or more years...the last time I dieted was when I got a divorce and I only made it to the 70's...so this is a new beginning for me. Good Luck Everyone!!!!
    Shelly :happy:
  • chepic
    chepic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK - I'm in too. Valentine's Day is 7 weeks away. Current weight is 196 and I'm shooting for 186 by then. Good luck to all of us!!!
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Im in as well. Just started this website today as a new years resolution! Current weight is 230, would like to shoot for 220 by Valentines Day!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love a challenge I'm in
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I know there is a valentines day fitness challenge but i though i would start a weight challenge, like the christmas one we had. You all post a goal weight that you would like to be on valentines day and we check in when you weigh. I personally weigh myself on a Friday but we can start a new post with the weekly dates on and everyone can check in when they like!

My goal is to weigh 180lbs.
    I am currently at 197lbs

So 17 lbs to lose before valentines!!

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Amanda

Hey this is my second day here. I'm the same as Amanda at 197 so I'll try to meet her at 180.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to start off the new year. I am very excited about it!

I'm at 166 lbs. My goal my Valentines Day----150lbs.
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ok I weigh in at 154 so 7 weeks I hope to be around 145 by then. That would put me then at 20 lbs til my goal.
  • lynnblikes
    lynnblikes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in... I currently weigh 210 and by Valentines I hope to be down to 190
  • lmbabe2
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm with ya! I currently weigh 185 and want to be 170 by valentines day!!
  • melman88
    Options
    I am 216 right now I would love to be under 200 pounds by valentines day. I think i will set a goal though of 206. I was just reading a post about rewarding yourself and i think if i get under 200 I'll go by a valentines day outfit.
  • chepic
    chepic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 216 right now I would love to be under 200 pounds by valentines day. I think i will set a goal though of 206. I was just reading a post about rewarding yourself and i think if i get under 200 I'll go by a valentines day outfit.

When you get that new outfit, make sure someone gets a picture of you in it!
    :smile: Good luck - it looks like there are several of us in about the same boat weight-wise.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow great everyone!! This is a really positive thread!! Can't wait to weigh in on Friday!!

Looking forward to meeting you at 180lbs annaschaben!! :flowerforyou:
  • randomone
    Options
    :smile: Ok i'm in 2~this will be the first challenge...i'm at 137 and hope to be 127 by valentines day.