Well,

Options
I don't know about everyone else, but I would actually KILL or a piece of cake right now! MMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm!

I'm new.
I sort of..... followed.... my partner onto MFP. I'm here because I want to get back in shape. That shape is an hour glass, not the basket ball I currently am! I have decided that instead of going it alone(like normal), I would try to gain the support of others, whilst sharing some motivation around!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Mojogroupie
    Options
    Haha i would die for a piece of cake as well!! Or a piece of pie. I'm pretty much on the same goal as you. Trying to get back to my hourglass figure instead of being all round. I will gladly add you as a friend and hopefully we can give each other tip's on how we get into shape! Good luck and I hope you lose all the weight you want.
  • groucherella
    Options
    Tragically I was born without a sweet tooth, but pass the meat and cheese, please!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    Cake is awful for you... all sugar eggs & crap. (Search roylawrence's picture of the dumpster)

there's NOTHING good for you in cake :embarassed:
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    If cake was good for you I'm sure I wouldn't be willing to KILL for it! I would probably just happilly cut me a slab!

I cant even remember the last time I ate cake. I think I'm slightly delirious. Is there such a thing as "crap food" withdrawel?! :)

Ah, I won't relapse though folks! I will feast on grapes. Beautiful!