Could use more motivating friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm from Memphis and a mom of 4. I really could use some more friends to help motivate me. I'm at a stage now where I'm super stressed struggling with discipline while eating. So it helps to know I have people going through the same things and will motivate and support me. I would love to help encourage and support you as well! Add me!

Replies

• Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    sailing on same boat..you can add me :)
  • melily5
    melily5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use someone to report back to. :) I used to do WW, and then I decided it was too much money. As soon as I quit having to be accountable I quit losing weight and gained back everything plus more. You can add me if you'd like. We might be able to help each other.
  • gfrejlich
    Options
    I'm having a hard time just starting! Got 60# to lose. I track for a day, then stop. I need to stick with it. Lets help each other...
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all in this boat together. Been on here for about a week, trying to log in daily. I can allways use more friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add me if you want.
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,I"m Hope and new to MFP as well. I will provide as much support as I can. It is helpful to get feedback and support from others as well as be encouraging. We are all on similar tracks~
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I login everyday.
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log every day and am very active here.

27508099.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter