WOW! This site is amazing!

Options
I came across this site while searching for "ex-Weight Watchers" and I am so glad I found it. I was with WW for 9 months and did lose weight, but was not losing any more, and didn't want to keep putting out the money every month. I like the way this site breaks down the foods, and lets you choose how fast/slow you want to lose. I think I will do well here......won't have to be hungry.....I could never seem to make my WW points last till end of the day, but am hopeful this method will suit me better.

Replies

• nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I went to only 2 ww meetings before I found this site. I agree it is amazing. I have lost 46lbs since I joined.
  • maybellinerq
    Options
    I never joined any other site but i like this so far. I've lost 14 pounds so far. I've been eating right and exercising. I dont feel like i'm starving myself. I wish you the best of luck.
  • MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You will love this site and lose weight, too!!!!!!! FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you found it. :smile:
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this site too! It makes it all so easy for me (because if I'm not accountable, I lie to myself about how much I'm eating!)

MFP LOVE!
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    This is the first site I've ever joined for weight loss and I love it! :)
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    I love this site. Never bothered with weight watcher, the point system seemed weird.
    Lost 9.2lb so far (weigh day tomorrow) - never been so successful.
    Good Luck with your journey.
  • Mac1954
    Mac1954 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing stories! Thanks for the encouragement! I will be back to read more posts/stories when I have more time, and check out more of this site. Already I have recommended it to a friend. I am so glad I found this place!!!! Thank you Lord!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the success stories!!!!! They are my biggest motivator. That and the tickers on peoples posts as I scroll down and see all the lbs lost. I've never done weight watchers, I just couldn't get into the idea. Too fussy. I have been doing calorie counting on MFP and it is keeping me accountable.