What diet can make me loose weight quite quick?

Options
My sis wedding is on November and I kinda want to loose 10lbs in this month, can someone share their food schedule with me that helped them loose weight faster! I know, it's a bad thing to loose weight faster but I can't imagine myself in this weight.

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    there are plenty of fad diets that will help you drop quick weight.. but you can't imagine yourself at that weight? but how long have you been around your weight? and your just going to end up right back at it when whatever thing you pick is over.
  • foolsforsarah
    Options
    depends on how you are currently eating, if you eat alot of processed foods and crap and drink sodas juice etc, you cna easily go unprocessed or raw/paleo and lose that weight....also add a little cardio
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Low carb makes you drop fast . I lost 85 lbs in 6 months on it... but my hair started falling out and when I stopped eating low carb I gained it all back and then some... it works for a quick temporary weight loss but if you don't make it a life style change then you will gain it all back very quickly. Good luck!

ETS; I took OTC daily vitamins and the hair loss stopped.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Move more. Get to the gym and start lifting to lose inches, might not be many since you don't have much time but you can get started at least. Also, loose = loose pants. Which you will get if you lose weight.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    No foods make you lose weight faster than others. If you want to lose weight and keep it off, eat at a deficit and do not rely on quick fixes.
  • nannymarty04
    nannymarty04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    there is no quick or easy way to lose weight, it's eat healthy and exercise,and take it one day and one pound at a time:happy:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Put your setting at a 2 pound loss per week. Stay under your calorie goal. Get a food scale to ensure you're accurately logging. Workout and "eat back your exercise calories", but make sure you don't over estimate how many cals you burned. Done.

Or, don't rush it. Put your setting at a 1 pound per week loss and be patient.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Wrong question, the better question is "I want a lifestyle change and don't want to fad diet anymore, I read the guidelines and set my tracker to lose 2 pounds per week. My sister's wedding is November, and 2 pounds a week will not only get me started to reaching my goal weight by then, it will set me up for a long term lifestyle. MFP set me at a goal of 1,xxx calories per day, does anyone know how to most efficiently reach that NET goal without feeling hungry?"
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Start now with a sensible plan where you eat less and move more. Otherwise a couple months after your sister's wedding you will be 15 lbs heavier. People tend to gain what they lost back PLUS some more after they crash diet. Believe me, this is 20 + years experience talking!!!! Use MFP to set you a goal and stick to it. Maybe you will only have lost 5 lbs by the wedding, but it will be better for you in the long run. Good luck!
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    My sis wedding is on November and I kinda want to loose 10lbs in this month, can someone share their food schedule with me that helped them loose weight faster! I know, it's a bad thing to loose weight faster but I can't imagine myself in this weight.

You didn't gain the "excess weight" overnight, so you cannot lose it over night. Being in a Caloric deficit is the key to losing weight and you should focus on 1-1.5lbs a week.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Are you right or left handed? because if you chop of your no dominate arm is would shed 10lbs easy.

But to answer your question NO, most fad diet will help you lose water weight quickly but you wont be much smaller just weigh alittle less.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If you loss 6lbs of pure fat compared to losing 10lbs of half muslce half fat, you will look better losing 6lbs of pure fat because your bodyfat percentage will be lower compared to losing 10lbs of half muslce and half fat.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here that it's a tough goal to reach, but why not start now anyway? Set up your MFP profile accurately. Eat foods that you like in moderation. Try to incorporate more lean meats & vegetables. Start exercising and incorporate some strength training. You may not make it to your goal weight, but at least you'll be closer. And you'll probably look and feel better than if you try some fad diet.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    There is no quick fix. Slow and steady is better than doing something foolish or unhealthy.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The problem with rapid weight loss is that it often doesn't show visibly until well after your deadline of a month. I'd just start now anyway because you want to be healthier. But a month is really not enough time to see significant weight loss.
  • Alice_104
    Options
    You can't lose quickly. Remember the rules. The smaller the goal the slower it is to achieve. Even if you consult Roca Labs, they will give you 2-3 months time frame.
  • KADouble88
    Options
    few years back I did a vegan diet and was able to go from 276 to a 163 in about 5 months. its a lot of weight but depending on size its not always a bad thing.