Seeking magical pint-sized friends (giants welcome too)

Options
Greetings earthlings,

I've been on MFP for awhile meow, but I just recently discovered that WHAT? I CAN ADD FRIENDS?

I then proceeded to be a creeper, stalking the Internets for people who seem interesting, motivated, intelligent, and committed.

But you know what? I think I need you to find ME because I can only be a creeper for so long before I start to feel weird.

Anyway, this 'friending' discovery has made me more motivated than ever - I've actually gone and put together a work-out calendar and got myself all OCD organized with a exercise and diet plan for the month of October. I'm also cutting down hard on the wine and beer for the month - wish me luck lol

My goal? Welp, I'm about 120 now (highest I've ever been) and have always been more on the lumpy side with a Kardashian ba-donk-a-donk. My goal is to be sitting pretty at 115 at the end of October, take up hot yoga in November, and get down to 105(ish) for the New Year. My current pic up now is after a 15 day hot yoga bender - I do noooooot look like that right now, but I'd like to! haha

I also have a ****-tonne of food allergies - such as nuts, eggs, and sea food (fishies are okay though om nom nom). I'd like to see what other fat/protein people are eating for food ideas for myself (you can only eat so many avacados . . ).

Anyway, about YOU. If you're a fellow shorty also looking for other fun-sized girly friends, add me up! I need as much support as possible for this wine-free month (WAHHH) and can promise to be your tiny cheerleader a well.

Giants and males are also welcome, we don't discriminate over here.

Anyway, if anyone actually reads this,

Peace love and pixie dust & good luck on your journey on here!

Replies

• gluteusassimus
    Options
    Is 5'2 short enough? :O
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I am seeking magical pint-sized beers.
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am seeking magical pint-sized beers.

Story of my LIFE.
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    5' and 1 whole inch dedicated to my program and butt kicking :wink: if you're up for more friends feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Edit
  • KatieLouiseIzzard
    Options
    5'2, log everyday and am super motivated (trying to fit into a lovely dress I bought for graduation (if it doesn't fit I go naked!)). Feel free to add me :)
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Giant here I'm afraid (5'91/2) but I am a friendly one !!
  • BrandyBRudin
    Options
    Hey girlie, I am new to this I am almost 5 ft 6in :) I am looking to lose 20- 25 pounds, but just to lose ten would be frickin awesome, then I can be back into most of my wardrobe!! I just started this today, by advice of a friend, and I am looking for some more friends on here to help motivate me!! Add me if you would like :D -Brandy
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fellow shorty here at 5' 2". I love all my shorty friends and can never have enough! Sending you a friend request...
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    They come in PINTS?!?!