Now its my turn to report

Options
RawIndian
RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
Back in July as part of a health assessment my blood numbers were checked. The results were pretty bad if not bordering horrible.

I then logged on to MFP not knowing what to expect as I am a vegetarian. Thanks to the forums that lead me to Eat to Live diet which also aligned with my belief system with fruits and vegetables.

I started the Eat to Live Diet (about 80% of the time) and last week I went for my annual physical that included a blood test. I received the results today and the improvement was simply fabulous.

All the numbers, HDL, LDL, Cholesterol were out of range just a couple of months ago and now they are comfortably in the range. Plus my allergy symptoms have almost 80% disappeared. So I am now completely free of medication.

It is mind blowing that just a couple of months of fruits and vegetables diet could have such a great impact on health. I also lost about 14 lbs of weight lost two inches on my waist and for the first time in a couple of years I am wearing a 34 inch pants.

I know I am still not done but very excited in my Journey as I march towards my goal.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!