Getting the hang of this

jdbrown
jdbrown Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I have been a member for about a month or so now and I am just getting the hang of this. So far I love the website and I really enjoy reading the advice and tips that you all have to give. The support that you all offer is amazing! I usually start a diet or "lifestyle change" and after a month or so I end up going back to my old ways. Hopefully this time I will stick with it. Please feel free to add me because I am going to need all of the motivation and support that I can get. Alone this mission can be hard but together we can all reach our goals! Thanks in advance. :wink:

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Glad you are still with us! I see this as a lifestyle change. I have not yet said in the 7 weeks I have been here that I 'am on a diet.' I am not thinking along the lines of restriction but more along the lines of moderation and knowing exactly what I am putting into my body. Controlling my portions. I still have what I want, I just am much more conscious of everything. And I find myself squeezing in workouts so that I can enjoy what I want come dinner time.

I sent you a friend request.
  • Thanks for the request. I am constantly reminding myself that it is indeed a lifestyle change but I know that it will get easier over time. As for the working out, I definitely need to step it up so that I can see quicker results.
This discussion has been closed.