I am in a really good mood today

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Honestly you guys, I am having the best day of all.

I just gave notice at my job, because I have a even better job all lined up.

And when I told them, they were handing out the paychecks, and today just happened to be the day they gave us a BIG FAT BONUS. Like, a whole extra paycheck worth! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My Friday is better than your Fridays.

Your Friday just surpassed my Friday. Well done!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

And when I told them, they were handing out the paychecks, and today just happened to be the day they gave us a BIG FAT BONUS. Like, a whole extra paycheck worth! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. Yes, it is.

I may not get paid next month at all.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    today started out terribly however I have had two medium lattes and four ibuprofen. I also just remembered it is payday and my bank account looks huge, at least until I pay my bills. it is looking up.
  • whierd
    Options
    today started out terribly however I have had two medium lattes and four ibuprofen. I also just remembered it is payday and my bank account looks huge, at least until I pay my bills. it is looking up.

You always get happy at huge things.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

You always get happy at huge things.

I would argue but it's true so I won't bother
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Your breakfast really was awesome. Maybe I'll bring my cat over and you'll fix me some breakfast. Since you love cats.
  • whierd
    Options
    Your breakfast really was awesome. Maybe I'll bring my cat over and you'll fix me some breakfast. Since you love cats.

Only if you promise to take one or both of my cats back with you when you leave.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    what was it?

057179d7-ef26-4b98-b2aa-50e3a24c6360_zps226e44c3.jpg

What's on the toast?? That omlette is too neat for me... I like it messy...yep... I'm a rebel like that!! :smokin:
  • whierd
    Options
    what was it?

What's on the toast?? That omlette is too neat for me... I like it messy...yep... I'm a rebel like that!! :smokin:

Unsalted butter. :)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    that kinda makes me want breakfast for dinner *licks lips*
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just eat a bowl of cereal and quit trying to be fancy
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Only if you promise to take one or both of my cats back with you when you leave.

I'm afraid the only addtional cat my bf would allow in the house would not be of your variety.
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just eat a bowl of cereal and quit trying to be fancy

Oops
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm in a good mood today too. It "might" have something to do with the fact that I completely blew off work and had coffee and breakfast at Starbucks, THEN a little retail therapy. Squeeee!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    what was it?

How did you make that omelet look like that???

You just make it in a circle pan then fold in the sides towards the middle instead of folding in half :P
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    My day is good because I fit into my freshly washed jeans without having to suck in my gut or stretch them out beforehand.
    It's about one of the only positive notes I have to see these days :P So I'm seeing it dagnabbit!
  • whierd
    Options
    what was it?

How did you make that omelet look like that???

You just make it in a circle pan then fold in the sides towards the middle instead of folding in half :P

Close!!!

An omelet is supposed to be rolled not folded. :tongue:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options

You win the Friday award!

Sorry Whierd, but this kicks *kitten*! :happy:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    286337.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    HappyDanceDean.gif
    I am in a really good mood today now...