Hello everyone!

Options
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. I found this site because a friend of mines tweets would say that they lost x amount of weight since their last weigh in. Or burned this many calories doing this exercise. And it would have this sites name at the end. Well after seeing so many of those, i gave in, and joined your site. I've lost 132lbs in the past. About 10 years ago. And gained it all back and more. I admit I didn't do it the right way, and now I'm trying to lose it all over again. I've been getting terrible heart burn, tired all the time, lack of motivation, plus birth of my daughter. I knew I had to make some big changes! So hear I am. Ive already lost 4 pounds since my first weight in. And looking forward to weigh in this Saturday to see how much Ive lost since last week. So it's good to meet you all. And hope to lose and maintain weight loss along with you guys and gals.
Joe

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome!

I also joined earlier today. I have lost over over 20 pounds since June with exercise and counting calories in my head. Counting calories in my head is pretty hard! So I am hoping this site will help me with my last 15 pounds with my current exercise programs.
  • lovinyoutwo
    lovinyoutwo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HELLO, I'M NEW TO THIS SIGHT TOO AND i JUST WANT TO SAY WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK.
  • Rubycherries
    Options
    Welcome! You'll see that there is some really good motivating person and stories on here!
  • CplJT2105
    Options
    Welcome Joe! I have been on that roller coaster in the past also! Feel free to friend me and I'll help encourage you the best I can!
  • jsanchez79
    Options
    Nice meeting you guys. In my experience so far. Losing weight was easy. It's keeping the weight off thats hard! It's funny how fast it can creep up on you. And it seems a bit daunting that I have to really work to keep it off for the rest of my life!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe...

I just signed up for this site today also... I could not agree with you more on the loosing vs keeping it off. I too lost a lot of weight and got it all back, plus some.