GNC Total Lean

Options
Good Morning MFPs!

I'm finding myself eating a lot throughout the day and I would like to not want something to eat every second. I'm thinking of trying the GNC Total Lean shakes. Has anyone had these? Do they really work? The reviews are great, but I've convinced myself that they probably had their employees write those.

GNC actually has a lot of Total Lean products with great reviews. Any success with any of them? I'd like some feedback before I spend a bunch of money on something only to learn that it's crap.

Thanks and happy losing!!!

Replies

• Kristy1214
    Options
    Two of the girls here at the office are drinking them for breakfast, because they say they don't like to eat breakfast. The one girl really loves the chocolate one. She was really impressed with it. I've thought about it, but haven't tried them yet myself. Oh, She also thought they were econimical...and she's a pretty thrifty person :)

Hope that helps!
  • byebyechub
    Options
    I have started to do the same. I have one for breakfast because I'm not usually hungry enough in the mornings but it at least gets me started for the day.

I had a roommate who told me about it a while ago. He was successful in the past with a major weight loss (150+) and whenever he'd start slipping and gaining again he'd use them in his plan to get back on track. I saw his success and trusted it. I've only been using it for a few days so far so I can't report too much personally, but I think the Vanilla Bean flavor is really good, too.
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I drink them for breakfast as well. They keep me full for several hours at a time.

I like all of the flavors, but Cookies & Cream is my favorite. And the best thing about it is they are best with milk, but still taste great if mixed with water.

Right now I am using the Harvest Berry Protein one. It is pretty tasty as well.
  • monice12
    monice12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I uses the lean shake. I think its great. I mix 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 scoop of vanilla. I sometimes drink for them for breakfast and lunch with a piece of fruit.
  • jewell80
    Options
    ummm never heard of it but my cousin was taking something from GNC called solo slim. She lost 65 lbs in a year. Good Luck...let us know if you get them. I'd be interested to hear if they work.
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    These sound interesting. Never tried them myself.
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Yep! I drank 1-2 shakes every day for a month. I was in Hawaii visiting a friend at the time. I used to not eat breakfast, so this was perfect. I was eating like crap while I was out there and needed something to balance me out. I managed to lose about 6 pounds in the process. All the flavors are pretty good. I would mix up the shake, stick it in the freezer and go get ready for the day, by the time i was done it was like I had a milkshake. I am actually thinking of getting them again. Good Luck!!