Greek Yogurt

Options
For breakfast I have been eating the fat free greek yogurt with frozen fruit, sweetner and oat bran for about 2 weeks and it sure keeps me filled up until lunch time. 23 grams of Protein per cup.

Replies

• GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt, especially Chobani blueberry.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt is awesome....I use the plain on my baked potatoes can't really tell the difference between it and sour cream.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Mmmm greek yogurt. I have a Chobani fruit on the bottom a few times a week as a snack. It really is filling and it tastes sooooo good. I also throw some in my protein shakes sometime, adds a bit of extra protein and it makes it creamy like a milkshake.
  • Greek yogurt is DA BOMB!! I just buy the big containers of Chobani Plain, and add a little Smuckers sugar free jam (blackberry & red raspberry are my favs) ... And just a tsp of honey to top off about a cup. I also like to add Grape Nuts cereal if I have any. I also throw a tblsp in my oatmeal with my flax seed and wheat germ!! If I buy the plain and make additions it's a lot cheaper!!
  • greek yogurt is awesome....I use the plain on my baked potatoes can't really tell the difference between it and sour cream.

Interesting ... I've also thrown a tsp or 2 of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix into a couple tblsps of Chobani Plain to use for raw vegetables.