Calorie Queens book

Options
Anyone read CALORIE QUEENS: LIVING THIN IN A FAT WORLD? A friend gave it to me and I started reading it yesterday. BOY were the first few chapters a kick in the butt! It basically told me that losing weight takes time and no one is going to get instant results (which is why I stop many many diets and exercise plans :ohwell: ). And that if I want to be a 150 pound woman (my goal) I have to start eating like one...every day...for the rest of my life. I thought this kick in the butt was great and bring my goals about losing weight into perspective.

Anyone who has read it...is the rest of the book this fabulous?

Replies

• Delindy
    Delindy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone read CALORIE QUEENS: LIVING THIN IN A FAT WORLD? A friend gave it to me and I started reading it yesterday. BOY were the first few chapters a kick in the butt! It basically told me that losing weight takes time and no one is going to get instant results (which is why I stop many many diets and exercise plans :ohwell: ). And that if I want to be a 150 pound woman (my goal) I have to start eating like one...every day...for the rest of my life. I thought this kick in the butt was great and bring my goals about losing weight into perspective.

Anyone who has read it...is the rest of the book this fabulous?
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have never heard of it but it sounds interesting! Who is the author?

Amanda
  • Delindy
    Delindy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The authors are Jackie Scott and Diane Scott Kellum...mother and daughter.
  • msdolphinlover
    Options
    I really need to get this book because I need that kick! I too quit too easily or jump on another diet rollercoaster lol. I now understand though that it takes time determination and dedication. So hopefully with our new knowledge we will be able to succeed. :bigsmile: