Hello! First day on myfitnesspal!

Options
Hello everyone. This is my first day and I hope all the good feedback I see here is well worth the time I plan to spend tracking my weight loss progress on this site. here goes! :smile:

Replies

• Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck :smile:
  • Wendy543
    Options
    welcome to mfp its a great site i love it :)
  • groucherella
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!
  • mir1985
    Options
    It's a great way to begin!
    welcome and enjoy the ride!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome - This is so cool. My husband has always said that losing pounds or inches is in believing you can and have. (Note: He needs to loss as well.) If he is right with all the positive input you will receive you will have both of these - belief and the knowledge you have.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place!
  • EternalMysteria
    Options
    This site is WONDERFUL! Stick to it. My favorite part about it is I feel in control of what I put into my body, not like food is controlling me. And the fact that you can earn calories, makes you want to exercise. Most of the time I don't eat back my earned calories, but knowing I can...doesn't make me feel like a pig if I want to indulge a little. My name is Krissy..glad you're here!:smile:
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome, enjoy and best of luck! :)
  • d2sugarcube
    Options
    Good Luck!!! This is my second, and I think I have fallen in love with this site! lol! If you wish to add me, please do!
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, I love reading books. guess being a librarian is an added bonus! :smile:
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thank you. good luck to you also. Wow, we are right across the water from each other. I am in Detroit. :smile:
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thank you. :smile:
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thank you. good luck to your continued journey also. :smile:
  • mayraalexis
    Options
    Topic: Hello! First day on myfitnesspal! Wish me luck!!!:smile:
  • rplibrary1
    Options
    Thank you, I hope so. I think a supportive community is important for long-term success. :smile:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Yes, I love reading books. guess being a librarian is an added bonus! :smile:

i totally love the library and barnes and noble.
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and your journey ahead. You will not find a better place for tracking your food and support.
  • vikyjoi
    Options
    Welcome. It helps me a lot to keep track of what I eat on a daily basis. I tend to eat better the days I keep track than the days I don't. I've heard that people who keep track lose better and keep it off better. This site is great for keeping up with nutrients as well. I love being able to customize what I want to track as well.