half way to goal

Options
Hi all

I have been struggling a bit lately :grumble: and i feel i need to pull myself out of this current head space and look at how far I have come!

I seem to loose sight of the big picture sometimes and forget that I have achieve great things so far. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I still see that fat person but when I look at my progress pics I see my achievements...so it is this that i need to focus on. :blushing:

So I thought that I would share.. I would love to have new friends to help me up this struggle street towards my goal so feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:

(hope this works)

6e496572-7850-4cea-b8ab-42ef84452d1e_zpsd5f5e849.jpg

Replies

• blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    weightlossjourney_zps9fb12516.jpg
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    idk how to resize but if you click it itll show the whole thing. sorry!
  • shazzielee68
    shazzielee68 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    how did you do that ??
  • mommy_her3guys918
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep up the good work! :)
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results, you look lovely!
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    good job, I find it sometimes gets a little tedious with the counting and the measuring, but in the pictures you can see that you are losing, so keep going and good luck :-)
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You've come much too far to turn back now, and are looking fabulous :flowerforyou:

Keep on keeping on, you WILL get there :smile:
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    You are looking so great. You can definitely see a lot of change!

Do you take your measurements? You should. Add up the inches you've lost, too. You'll be amazed :)

I'd started sneaking in extra rest days this past week, but I added up my inches lost and motivated myself again, lol. I did an hour today and feel happy to do it again.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I have been struggling a bit lately :grumble: and i feel i need to pull myself out of this current head space and look at how far I have come!

I seem to loose sight of the big picture sometimes and forget that I have achieve great things so far. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I still see that fat person but when I look at my progress pics I see my achievements...so it is this that i need to focus on. :blushing:

So I thought that I would share.. I would love to have new friends to help me up this struggle street towards my goal so feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:

Hey, you can totally see your progress when you look at your pictures! You should feel great about your progress! I went from an Obese BMI - I felt a bit like a blob, to an overweight BMI and have started to see my shape coming back. I have taken a bit of a break and seem to be hovering in maintenance :( My next mini goal is 70kgs by Christmas - which is 7kgs or so for me. I will send you a friend request and be supportive
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!