60 lbs gone... 40 more to go!

Options
bohonomad
bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
I had lost 70 lbs but gained 10 back these last couple months.. need some motivation! Back to work and thought seeing side by side photos would help.. it did!

Everybody feel free to add me, I need to get back on track and lose the rest!! Hope this motivates some other people too!

bishop057.jpg

bishop094.jpg

saggyass_zpsf236201a.jpg

Dorky pic.. it's cause of this clip from Portlandia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmKRIqnov9g

lisbon_zps725dcddf.jpg

Replies

• aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    U look great .. Keep going
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Completely different person! You can do this!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You lost the 60, you can certainly lose the 40!! you got girl!!! What a difference in your face! You were beautiful before but wow...now you can really see you! :)
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You are really beautiful.

congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    You look so different - well done so far!!
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Don't tread on the 10, a hiccup or detour in your journey. Focus on the 60 you have lost and keep the 40 in sight. Make yourself a vision/motivation board to remind you all the time of where you are heading. You have done great so far, keep it up!!!

:happy:
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • OnlyICanDoIt
    OnlyICanDoIt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the good work!
  • mommy_her3guys918
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous girl! Congrats to you!!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you have come a long way and with some hard work and determination you will continue this journey! feel free to add me xoxox
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    You look beautiful! congrats to you girl!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    good for you..don't let it creep back on girl... you got this.
  • joeflors
    Options
    Weigh at 260lbs last year october, weigh 233lbs by early december but due to family problems/stress gained 15lbs in 7 months after, weigh at 250lbs. Started exercising and eating better again and I am at 218lbs at the moment, I need to get to 180lbs and from there start working for muscle gain. Currently taking OxyElite Pro and Hyper FX with a good exercise and eating less and watching out for high calories.
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow... speechless!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great! I had the motivation issues this summer. I'm a teacher and was off for a month. Did many things, but ate poorly and limited my exercise to painting rooms, cleaning, and other not-so-very-active activities. Didn't do my walking or workouts. Gained only three lbs back, but it took a couple of weeks to get back into routine and motivated to lose again. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!