O my Lord it's State Fair Time

Options
Last2bfirst
Last2bfirst Posts: 49 Member
As much as I look forward to the Texas State Fair, it is Fired Food Hell !!

Replies

• bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I. Cant. Wait.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Arkansas State Fair....and I'm gonna eat and enjoy myself!!!
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Taking my niece & nephews to the Georgia National Fair in the morning.... I think I had a funnel cake and deep-fried Oreos last time I went.... I don't even want to know how many calories I consumed that day. Tomorrow is definitely going to be different.
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Alabama National Fair. I'm excited :3 I plan to enjoy myself but still be mindful of what I'm eating.
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Taking my niece & nephews to the Georgia National Fair in the morning.... I think I had a funnel cake and deep-fried Oreos last time I went.... I don't even want to know how many calories I consumed that day. Tomorrow is definitely going to be different.
    What? No Grannies Fried Apple Dumpling? That's where I will be tomorrow lol.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Never had one of those... sounds delicious though...
  • bran88b
    bran88b Posts: 25
    Options
    Deep fried oreos glad i cant get my hands on those year round
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Oh Noes....

You do realize that one day at the fair is just like....one day out of 365 right? You do realize that when you're talking "lifestyle' or whatever...I prefer safari...but anyway, this **** is like about 80% - 90% how you're livin' that much of the time...not one day or some fair or holiday or birthday or whatever? When you're good livin' 80 - 90% of the time, it really doesn't matter when the fair comes to town.